view post Posted on 30/3/2008, 19:56

[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]

Intervista:
How do you like Malaysia?

Hong-gi: The weather here is nice, and the people are warm and friendly. It's also a very clean country and we are very happy to be here.

Won-bin: The weather is very nice, the people are very warm and yes, the country is very clean. If we get another chance, we would like to visit (Malaysia) again.

Min-hwan: It's a very interesting place and there are many things to see.

Jong-hun: It's my first visit here, but I've actually wanted to visit Malaysia before. We really appreciate being here and hope that the concert will be a success.

What can we expect from the FT Island 1st Live in Malaysia concert on Sunday?

Hong-gi: First of all, I hope that the concert will bring us closer to the Malaysian fans. We will be using a little English and Bahasa Malaysia during the show. Also, the repertoire will be slightly different from the Korean concerts…watch out for it.

What do you think about the support you get in Malaysia?

Hong-gi: We are very thankful to the media for supporting us and we are happy that many people recognise us. We really appreciate it.

As the Hallyu spreads, you have become ambassadors of South Korea. What would you recommend foreigners who would like to visit your country one day?

Won-bin: I would say Apgujeong, the fashion and shopping district in Seoul.

Hong-gi: I'd recommend the tokpoki (떡벅이, which is rice cakes seasoned with gochujang/ Korean chili paste) in Shindang-dong. It's very famous and it's probably one of the best in Korea.

Min-hwan: I suggest one of the best holiday spots in Korea – Gangwon-do, which has fresh air.

Jae-jin: I would like to recommend Hongdae street where the younger generation usually hang out and enjoy themselves.

Jong-hun: I'd recommend Dongdae-mun.

Malaysia is well-known for its wide variety of food. What have you tried?

Jong-hun: We've tried Nasi Lemak and Satay and we like it. I would like to try other Malaysian dishes, but not all of us can take spicy food.

What would your message to your Malaysian fans be?

Won-bin: Thank you to all of you who greeted us at the airport and we'll try our best to return the love and warm welcome shown to us at the concert.

Hong-gi: Yes, well said (laughs). Also, thank you to everyone who bought our album. We hope that you'll continue to love our music and we promise to always make better music.

Is there anything else you’d like to add?

Won-bin: Thank you for being here, we'll try our best to return in the future.

Hong-gi: We're glad to get the chance to talk to so many people and please, come to the concert and enjoy it.

Min-hwan: Thank you for loving the song Until You Come Back. There are many more songs in the album (The Refreshment), and I hope you'll love them as well.

Jae-jin: Thank you for the love throughout and we hope to see you again.

Jong-hun: We'll give our best at the concert.

credit: k-popped.com + FTI Italian

0 replies since 30/3/2008, 19:56   178 views